Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hello Denver!


Not too many people knew about this, but Aaron left for Denver this morning to start his new job with a company that Dad and two partners purchased. We are so incredibly excited!!! Aaron is going to be learning pretty much everything and the best part is that he will not be working at Midwest Academy anymore. His hours will be so much better, as will the pay. The only bummer about this is that Aaron left this morning, but the girls and I are still in Iowa. We are doing everything we can to try to get our house sold. We hope that because we prayed about this adventure and received the confirmation to move, the Lord will bless us and help our home sell. We are sad about leaving our friends here, but we are so excited to move on to a new area (in the mountains!!!). I don't think that we will miss Iowa very much... it's been fun here but we are westerners at heart. And it will be so wonderful to live closer to the rest of our family. Laura understands this a little more than Kaitlyn does. She drew her Dad a map of Colorado yesterday and made him "sticky tape" it into his atlas so he won't get lost. I am already missing Aaron so much. I think it's because I know that there's many miles between us right now. I know that we'll be together soon. I just hope I can be patient. Overall we are just excited to get this next phase of our life in motion. So, good-bye Keokuk and hello Denver!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Still not close enough but we are excited for you.

FOOD is MORE than... said...

Hey Tara-
My mom just told me you have a blog page- I just started one myself a few weeks ago. I am praying your house will sell soon!! That is so funny cause Bela always uses sticky tape for tape too- Darn Dora! :):)