


Unfortunately all of our Christmas photos got messed up when they were developed, so I'm unable to post those. I found a few... Laura and Kaitlyn's Grandma West made them the dresses... and they wore them every day for the next week or so. They always love it when their Grandma makes them clothes. Avery had a lot of fun on her first Christmas. She ended up crying after the first half hour or so because she was a little overwhelmed, but she was perfectly content to sit on her Dad's shoulders. Our girlies did a good job remembering what Christmas is about this year. We did a scripture countdown to Christmas Day using an idea from their Friend magazine. Cortney and Denton spent about two weeks with us, which was AWESOME! We don't know what to do with ourselves nowadays with no one to play Cranium with.
1 comment:
Yeah! I'm so excited to see your blog updating. Your girls are so cute! We hope to see you sometime soon!
Post a Comment