Kaitlyn has grown so much this year. Obviously she turned four and has grown physically. She has outweighed Laura for quite some time and she is a little bit taller now as well. Intellectually she has grown by leaps and bounds. She is such a smart girl.
Next year her preschool teacher will be Mrs. Keen (Dixon), who was Laura's kindergarten teacher this year. Kaitlyn loved her teacher this year, Mrs. Peterson, and the aid, Mrs. Dunning. Kaitlyn actually does quite well with change, so I'm sure she'll do just fine. I was so proud of myself for getting a photo of Kaitlyn with Mrs. Peterson. Usually I feel too cheesy to ask, but I decided that was ridiculous. I'm so proud of how well Kaitlyn has done this year. We sure have been blessed with three smart cookies.
1 comment:
Lizzy has really had a hard time for 2 years sending her brother and sister off to school. At least Avery will be a better playmate for her now that she's growing up!
Post a Comment