Friday, July 9, 2010

Another Year...

July 2nd was my hubby's 33rd birthday.  I felt so bad because between working a lot, moving into our new house (yay!) and pregnancy brain I didn't really get him anything.  Plus our house is lacking a stove and Lowe's only delivers out here every other week, so I was unable to bake him a cake.  Luckily his mom did that part for me.  Of course he said that to him it's really just another day.  I just love celebrating the day he came into existence.
There are so many things that I love about Aaron.  I guess that being together for almost 9 years does that.
I love...
*his blue eyes
*his bright red facial hair and sideburns
*the way I catch him looking at me... makes me all mushy inside
*that I know he was chosen specifically for me
*the awesome father that he is
*his work ethic
*his (sometimes cheesy) sense of humor
*his respect for his parents
*that he loves being active, especially outdoors
*that he is a worthy Priesthood holder
*he leads our family, but makes sure to keep me by his side, not behind him
*the way he became a part of my family and the genuine love he has for them.

I am so thankful for my eternal companion and the family we have created together.  And I'm thankful to know that he loves me and our children. 

2 comments:

Dixie Bazil said...

Well we are glad your here and that you guys have such an awesome family and are great friends!!!

Aaron and Michelle said...

Cute! We love you guys!