Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Guilty Pleasures...

My mom's favorite candy is plain old milk chocolate M&Ms.  I think I've really been missing my mom lately.  I bought some pretty fall-colored M&Ms and have been snacking on them randomly ever since.
I love vampire books.  Actually I love monster books.
My favorite author used to be Stephen King.  I emphasize the used to.  I do believe my favorite novel of all time is "The Stand," even if he just used to be my favorite author.
Anyway, I love Charlaine Harris... especially her Sookie Stackhouse books.
I think I'm working on my third time through the series... maybe fourth?
So yes, these are my guilty pleasures.
I'm sure I'm not the only one.

1 comment:

Aaron and Michelle said...

Chocolate is one of my guilty pleasures too! I've decided it's just one that I can't go without! I love reading your posts and seeing your pictures! (You are so good at it!)