Monday, February 28, 2011

7 Months...

Little Man turned 7 months last Monday.  I can't believe he's over halfway to his birthday.

At 7 months, Spencer...
-weighs 16 lbs. 8 oz. and is 27 inches long
-has two bottom teeth (they came in Christmas Day)
-rolls here, there, and everywhere
-LOVES his big sisters, especially when they make him laugh
-is trying so very hard to crawl, but can't quite do it
-has such a fun laugh and the sweetest smile
-still doesn't sleep through the night (big sigh)
-is an extrememly talented rattle-shaker.

I can't express how in love I am with my little boy.
First thing in the morning when I pick him up he wraps his little arms around my neck and squeezes me.  Totally the best way to start my day.





2 comments:

Melissa said...

Has it really been that long since I've seen you guys? Now I am really sad. Sophie's boyfriend is getting so big and we haven't even met him yet! He sure is a cutie! We can't wait until we are able to get together with you. One of these trips has got to work out! :)

Melissa Slocum, M. Ed. said...

Hey - he should get together with Kent. Your description of him sounds exactly like mine - only he only has one bottom tooth and is working on the second. So cute!