For the 4th of July we had a pretty laid back day.
Well, I spent 3 hours detailing the Pacifica so I could trade it in.
I brought home a 2000 Ford Expedition.
We. Love. It.
Anyway, I'll have to share our off-road adventure from last night another time.
So, on the 4th I got the new car then we watched a mini fireworks show at the long-term care my grandma is in. They do a lot of nice things for the residents.
Because we spent the evening with Mimo, we didn't make it to any of the large fireworks displays being held in the area.
Never fear, my dad came to the rescue.
He bought a bunch of fireworks and put on quite the show for the girlies.
Avery decided she doesn't like the noise, but loves sparklers.
I think the grandkids give Dad an excuse to do things like this.
I love that about him.
It was a fun way to end our trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment