Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Laura the Music Lover


Laura loves music. She's always making up songs to sing. Recently she discovered her Grandma's keyboard. She even drew her own music to play. And she did it totally on her own. We were really quite surprised when she said she wanted to play her own music for us. We've come to the conclusion that she must have remembered what the music in the hymn book looks like, and got the idea from there. What a smart girlie. I hope she continues to let her love of music grow.

1 comment:

The Tubaugh's said...

Tara...thanks for looking at my blog! (You really might be the only one). I miss you too. I do think of you often and ask your sisters about you but they never give me ANY details. Actually, Ashley probably would be a better resource. Anyways, I'm going to try the facebook thing again since they deleted my account for no REAL reason and maybe we can swap more details that way. Anyway, your girls are beautiful, I can't believe how fast they grow up!