Tuesday, March 29, 2011

8 Months...

Well Little Man is 8 months old now.  Time really seems to be flying.
Maybe it's because I feel he's our last.
But I'm not as sad about that as I thought I'd be.
It's been kinda nice going through old baby stuff and getting rid of it.
There are so many things that Spencer has started doing this
past month...





Taking baths with Avery in our big tub has been one of them.
He loves bathtime and I love not using the baby tub anymore.
Plus bathtime with Spencer is an incentive for Avery.
(Bathtime is usually a battle with her.)



Little Man has been sitting up for awhile now, but now he can
sit himself up...
(And if you look closely you can see his third tooth, which came up on the bottom and not the top like I thought it would.)


and CRAWL!
I've been trying to babyproof the house but have found
it to be much more difficult
since the girlies have so many toys with
teeny, tiny parts.

Spencer now weighs 18 pounds and wears all of his 6-9 month clothes.
I even got him a little tie for church (it's bright orange and awesome!).
He loves to growl and grunt.  Much different than the
high-pitched screaming his sisters did
(and still do).
I love my Little Man so much and am thankful for him.

2 comments:

Cortney Scott said...

He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I cant wait for him and starlyn to be together this weekend. He can teach her some of his tricks! yay!!!

Aaron and Michelle said...

What a cute little guy! Thanks for sharing and keeping us up to date. Love you guys!