Weaning Little Man sucks.
Well, I guess technically it's the opposite of "suck," right?
Anyway, with the girlies my milk always just kinda dried up on it's own
by this point.
I suppose I could nurse a little longer,
but he's just not that interested,
unless it's nursing ALL NIGHT LONG.
Since I didn't nurse him last night he
FINALLY
slept all night in his crib.
Didn't hear a peep.
So, I've decided that in the interest of regaining some sanity,
and a bit more energy (AKA sleep),
I'm not going to nurse anymore.
Have I mentioned yet how much my left boob hurts today?
No?
Well, it does. Quite badly.
Especially when anyone or anything bumps it.
How do you avoid that with small children?
You don't.
So, if any of you lovely mothers out there have any advice
on helping (or just getting through) the pain,
I'd love to hear it!
***
In other news that totally pertains to Little Man...
he crawls.
And I don't mean the army crawl anymore,
he full on crawls everywhere!
And he's getting faster.
I bought a new baby gate yesterday for upstairs.
It actually swings open... I'm moving up in the world.
So no more removing the gate every time one of the girlies
wants to leave the room.
Oh yeah, it's gonna be awesome.
3 comments:
Warm wash clothe, and hot showers. Helped me through the pain. Also I did express a little so it took longer to dry up but the pain was just too much.
When I weaned Watson, I had to pump a little every day for a month-it was the pits!
You are hilarious Tara! Opposite of "suck" LOL! You are brave to go cold turkey like that. I did it once and would never suggest it to anyone. Ouch!
Post a Comment