There's no photo to accompany this post... you'll soon see why.
Last night as I was feeding Spencer his dinner (we'd just finished ours)
Laura came up to me laughing and barely able to speak.
The following is our conversation:
Laura: "Mom (laugh)! Kaitlyn told me she had to show me (laugh) something!"
Me: "What was that?"
Laura: (Still laughing)"This!"
Laura turns around and shakes her bum at me.
Me: "Oh yeah? She shook her bum at you?"
Laura: (Laughing so hard she can barely make a sound now just nods her head yes).
It's at this point that I remember that it's bath time.
Me: "Ahh, was she naked?"
Laura: "Yes!" (Now she's laughing the hardest I've ever seen her laugh)
She then proceeds to shake her bum at me one more time on her way to the bathroom.
See why there's no photo?
Yes, I laughed... but not nearly as hard as Laura.
1 comment:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha.... that is freakin HILLLLLLLLLLLLARIOUS! I wish i was there for that!
Post a Comment