Spencer turned one on July 21st.
Where'd my baby go?
Seriously, he seems like such a big boy now.
He goes up and down the stairs with no problem.
He refuses to eat baby food.
He walks along the cabinets or any other surface he can hold onto.
(He refuses to try to walk which is fine by me!)
Little Man got two dumptrucks, two firetrucks and a pirate ship.
I love watching him push his trucks along.
He's still the happiest kid around...
most of the time.
At his last doctor's appointment it was discovered that physically he takes more after Laura, meaning that he's kinda a small fry.
I think he was a little under the 20th percentile for height and weight.
Aaron and I have come to the conclusion that we don't make big kids.
That's to be expected from a man who's 5'8" and a woman who's 5'4".
We do make cute kids, which totally makes up for the shortness.
I think that in these photos Spencer looks particularly like his dad.
He sure loved his cake. I always make the kids their own small cake.
It's just more fun that way.
I sure love Little Man... I love all the things he does,
especially when he hugs me super tight.
Happy Birthday...


1 comment:
Watson is one this Saturday. This year went by WAY TOO FAST! Happy birthday Wonderboy West!
Post a Comment